Are you at risk for an accessibility lawsuit? Make sure your website is accessible to everyone and ADA compliant.
Did you know that if you have a website, you might be targeted in an accessibility lawsuit?
Of course you want everyone to be able to visit your website… that means making sure that technical accommodations are made for visitors who may have visual or auditory impairments. The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) set the standards that websites must meet in order to be ADA compliant.
Accessibility goes beyond goodwill. Did you know that even a small technical violation of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) can expose you to accessibility lawsuits? These lawsuits are on the rise, and businesses of all sizes are being held accountable for inaccessible websites. Don’t let your hard work and success be overshadowed by avoidable legal battles.
Learn where your website is falling short of the ADA compliance requirements:
- Visual Design: we will examine color contrast, font sizes, and spacing to ensure that your website is visually clear and readable for all users, including those with visual impairments.
- Multimedia Content: we’ll analyze your videos, images, and audio files to ensure they provide a rich, accessible experience for users who are deaf or blind.
- Opportunities: accessibility and SEO are not mutually exclusive. We’ll find ways to both adhere to the WCAGs and to target your ideal customer.
- Technical Design: we’ll run a check to identify technical issues that impact accessibility.
- Next Steps: we’ll provide a roadmap and resources for next steps so you can be sure your site is in compliance with WCAGs and you can confidently welcome all visitors without fear of a lawsuit.
You can then use our recommendations to implement your own remediation strategy or hire our team to take care of the work for you!